THE INTERNATIONAL HISTORY STUDENTS - HISTORIANS GROUPS (IHSHG)
Bringing History to all
This is the official website of The International Students - Historians Group.
This Website has 2 main objectives: Helping to Protect the World Heritage and share/connect students, professionals and history enthusiasts in all range of fields.
Regarding Heritage protection, it is our mission to ensure the protection of historical and cultural heritage throw out the world. To report sites at risk, just select the section of the page in the menu called "Heritage in Danger" and download the report form. After filling in, you need to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding our second objective, our page will continue to share information between the history community and helping to make History more accessible to everyone.
With our project "Confabulating" we bring a new level to our project "Education".
In the different sections of the menu on the page, you can select several sharing tools. Make good use of it and make some connections.
Don't forget, knowledge is power!
In the future, we plan to have some online courses, interviews and some video and audio content.
CONNECTING HISTORY WITH THE PRESENT
For everyone that is interested in sharing their papers, thesis, reports, essays or other type of research, please email us on the link below*. You will need to include your paper and we will add it on the dedicated topic on the blog website. For any video or audio, the process is the same. By sharing your work it will be a good source of knowledge for everyone and open doors for discussions and progress.
*ANY WORK CAN BE SUBMITTED IN ANY LANGUAGE, THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP*
- Wed, 15 Sephttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- Wed, 25 Aughttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- Wed, 11 Aughttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- Wed, 28 Julhttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- Wed, 14 Julhttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- Wed, 30 Junhttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- Wed, 09 Junhttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/
- The Garden of America: Nature, Wonder, and Nationalism in the 18th century Creole Jesuit Narrations of ChileWed, 02 Junhttps://www.facebook.com/IHSHG/