THE INTERNATIONAL HISTORY STUDENTS - HISTORIANS GROUPS (IHSHG)
Bringing History to all
This is the official website of The International Students - Historians Group.
This Website has 2 main objectives: Helping to Protect the World Heritage and share/connect students, professionals and history enthusiasts in all range of fields.
Regarding Heritage protection, it is our mission to ensure the protection of historical and cultural heritage throw out the world. To report sites at risk, just select the section of the page in the menu called "Heritage in Danger" and download the report form. After filling in, you need to send it to
Regarding our second objective, our page will continue to share information between the history community and helping to make History more accessible to everyone.
With our project "Confabulating" we bring a new level to our project "Education".
In the different sections of the menu on the page, you can select several sharing tools. Make good use of it and make some connections.
Don't forget, knowledge is power!
In the future, we plan to have some online courses, interviews and some video and audio content.
CONNECTING HISTORY WITH THE PRESENT
For everyone that is interested in sharing their papers, thesis, reports, essays or other type of research, please email us on the link below*. You will need to include your paper and we will add it on the dedicated topic on the blog website. For any video or audio, the process is the same. By sharing your work it will be a good source of knowledge for everyone and open doors for discussions and progress.
*ANY WORK CAN BE SUBMITTED IN ANY LANGUAGE, THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL GROUP*
- Wed, Jan 27https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- A sexualização do poder dos princípies no contexto de afirmação dos Estados Dinásticos da ModernidadeThu, Jan 14https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Wed, Dec 09https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Protection of Cultural Property in armed conflict: the role of the Unesco Chair in Cultural Property Protection & PeaceWed, Dec 02https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Wed, Nov 25https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Thu, Nov 19https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Reading the Past, writing the future: Analysing Persian Miniature Paintings as Documentation of Social HistoryWed, Nov 11https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Wed, Nov 04https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg
- Wed, Oct 21https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshgOct 21, 2020, 7:00 PMhttps://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshgDon't forget, Wednesday at 7pm (london time) we will have Prof. Robert Bartlett speaking about Dynasties in Medieval Europe. You can see the interview in: https://videoconf-colibri.zoom.us/my/ihshg Or live on our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/IHSHG/ #history #historia #história
- Wed, Oct 07https://www.facebook.com/groups/IHSHG/
- Wed, Jul 08https://www.facebook.com/groups/IHSHG/
- Wed, Jul 01https://www.facebook.com/groups/IHSHG/
- Wed, Jun 17Skype
- Wed, Jun 10https://www.facebook.com/groups/IHSHG/
- Luta e Resistência em Tempos de Pandemia na América Latina / Fight and Resistance in Pandemic times in Latin AmericaThu, Jun 04https://www.facebook.com/groups/IHSHG/
- Wed, May 13to register email Maria.Billota@FCSH.UNL.PTMay 13, 2020, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMto register email Maria.Billota@FCSH.UNL.PTThe webinar "Heraldry in Traveling European Legal Manuscripts" is part of the research project "ManJusEurIt - European Traveling Legal Manuscripts" conducted by Maria Alessandra Bilotta, also linked to activities of the IUS ILLUMINATUM research team (https://iusilluminata.fcsh.unl.pt)